I thought I'd make a post to show the recent changes on the server since the 1.8 update, along with the reset of our Towny, Factions, and KitPvP server. It's been nearly two weeks since the reset and so far we've fixed a ton of bugs and changed some things around.
* Added /protect to towny, shows how to get protection.
* Slimeblocks are now fully functional.
* Depth Strider now works properly.
* NoCheat in general has fixed a lot of bugs, PvP lag may still occur.
* KitPvP's Archer kit now has Power I instead of Punch I.
* /warp donate - Is now fixed on Towny / Factions alike.
* /<server> shortcut command, Now you can just do /hub, ect.
* New IP limit to the proxy, should reduce spam greatly.
* Factions shop is now completed! Get yo' gear!
* /call - Is now enabled on Towny & Factions once more.
I'll update the list as the changes flow in, this is what I could think of, off the top of my head :p